Sunday, June 1, 2008

Group study at Shaw Tower



Thanks to God and my buddies the bosses of Creation Cafe...
Today our study group gets to have a proper place to eat and study at the same time.

The bosses of Creation Cafe are my buddies...So I asked a special fav from them today..
As my group is looking for a place to do our study today on QMIM...
from last experience...we know its very hard to get a place for a group of 8 to 10 people to study and discuss today....
I turned to my friends at Creation to ask for special priviledge permission for me to bring my classmates to have our lunch and then stay on to study during Creation Cafe's break time which is from 2pm to 5pm....
Since they are my buddies...they of cuz...give me face and allow me to do so......

so I reserved a table for ten of us.............at 1pm.........
We went there to have our lunch...........
yummy...........bread, soup, italian food and drink.......all for only $11.90-$13.90..Delicious meal with very affortable price..




People who I brought there to eat before often fell in love with their food and price...hahaha..
Only thing is...u must have patient to wait...
Cuz my friend the Chef is very particular about food...
he must cook one by one to guarantee the taste is great!

If you go during dinner you must try their set dinner with this yummy brownie with ice-cream.........everyone I brought there fall in love with it......yummy...


By the way its a Christian cafe....
They used to close on sunday....as its the Lord's day...but now...just heard that they had to open on sun as well - forced by the building's Management...

After our Lunch..we started to study going thru the past year paper...
each of us explained on the questions we were allocated during last group study..
so that poor Lutfi dun have to be the only one explaining to everyone...
Today's session was great...
not disturb by anyone......
But we have to leave about 5plus when my friends at creation need to set up the dinning tables for dinner crowd..
so we proceed to nearby place where my friend told me....to continue our study..till 7.30pm..then we went separate ways...

I thank God for wonderful friends I have.....hee....
Thanks to my kind and helpful buddies at Creation..
but hey..not everyone get to ask for this type of fav okie...hee..

Anyway if you want to eat there you can visit them at Creation Cafe
100 Beach Road
#01-43 Shaw Leisure Gallery

No comments: