Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PICTURE OF LIFE


Went for my facial yesterday after work...
Haven't gone for my facial for nearly a month..due to busy schedule..of studying..

Looking into the mirror now...I saw signs of Aging....
"Aging???" Yes...Aging...No joke....

I started to see some wrinkles by the bridge of my nose....hmm...
doesn't look good...
Its time to apply anti-aging cream I guess...
I never thot I would need it..when friends of mine started using it long ago..for prevention...

I guess its time to start admiring the wrinkles of mine than others....
I used to see and admire the wrinkles on my grandma or any elderly's hands...
thinking that they are beautiful...
cuz each wrinkles tells us a story about their past....

I love to sit around with elderly as they shared about their past..
esp my grandpa, grandma, my dad and mum....
about how they came to Singapore...
Father's side comes from China & Hongkong...Mother's side comes from Indonesia..
And stories about how they start working in Singapore..
what kind of hard life they have...
And how my dad court after my mum...and how my grandpa court after my grandma...
lots of interesting stories.....

As times goes by....these stories beginning to fade off like their memories...
One day...I will have wrinkles like them.....
telling my grandchildren and children stories of my past...
and sharing with them about what I shared in my blog....
My bones will probably be too old to dance anymore...
but my soul will continue to dance with the rhythm of life...and sketches of life..
till I finished the entire drawing of my life...
smiling...waving goodbye to all my love ones......saying "See u in Heaven!"

Wow..isn't life beautiful????

As for now...life goes on...sketches continue....lessons of life will runs ahead till the very end of this journey...

"MY SMILE IS THE PRESENT I SHALL LEAVE TO ALL WHEN I REST MYSELF IN PEACE..PRAYING AND WAITING IN HEAVEN THAT U WILL RECIEVE THE PRECIOUS SALAVATION GIVEN BY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST...TILL WE ALL GATHER IN HIS WONDERFUL MANSION ABOVE ONE DAY." -Angeline

No comments: