Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Extreme Surprise..

Its pretty interesting...as my dad explore into cookery...
Each day surprises awaits us...
The EXTREME surprises....hahaha....

I remembered the first time he cooked my favourite ladies finger..he actually added 10 chillie padi..(mini-chillie)-extremely hot..Even me who looooooooooove Chillie would find it hot...
Few days later...he tried to improve the taste....this time...the spicy taste is just nice...however...it became very salty...

We often give feedback to my dad hoping that he can improve in his cooking skill and he is a deligent learner..he would often make calls to my mum to learn how to cook certain dish over the phone...

Monday, he cooked Beansprouts...to my surprise again..the beansprouts was bitter..it really puzzels me..hee...

Today he cooked steam fish....My youngest brother told us that the fish is very tasty and nice....and so we ate....
We enjoy the dinner except that its too salty...
hee...

Well...this adds colours to our life isn't it....

No comments: