Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Feeling scare......................

Ever found yourself struggling in a deep pool......which has water way above your head and the base far beneath your feet????????

I had that kind of feeling once...........more than ten years back when I took up proper swimming lesson................
i remembered that I was asked to jump into a extremely deep pool that's way above my height................
The feeling was very scary...................
All I see when I jumped into that scary deep pool was water.......water........and more water.................and me sinking........sinking...........sinking.............towards the bottom of the pool..
nothing to grap onto.............no one to hold onto me......to make sure I can get myself out of the pool............
only remember the instruction......................
lift up your head and look above............
move your hand and kick...........
soon you will find yourself getting to the top of the water and can see clearly and breath better when you reach the top........

Right now, this is how i feel.......
Recently.......I have this same feeling as if I am struggling in a deep pool........
that scary feeling...............
lonely........and as if I would die anytime..............or something bad is going happen to me...............that i would be very very hurt...............
this insecure feeling makes me feel so vex and frustrated.......
Even tho I dunno what is the cause for it.......
Its the same kind of feeling under the water............never knowing if I would ever survive and get myself up into the surface again and see the sun again.......
This feeling is soooooooooooo scary and lonely..........

I know that I should look upwards to God like in the water........lifting my head upwards so that I will so find myself out of this scary lonely uncertain state....
Lord I must lift my head and focuz onto you to gain my peace, joy and assurance again......... In you....everything shall be alright.......

Father in Heaven........I pray for concentration and focuz onto you for strength and faith............to overcome this feeling of darkness which is hovering over me right now..................Father into Thy hand..........I commit myself to you that Lord you will once again.........bring me into the Light.........the Joy..........the peace.............................
For all these I pray.............Amen!!!!

No comments: