Tuesday, June 17, 2008

High expenses month..


Recently...keep having weird dreams everyday...
last day...dreamt that I was asked to reflect on my attitude towards others..
I was 'rebuke' for being too stern onto others...too serious...which frightens others off...

Hmm....feeling so exhausted after all these weird dreams thru-out the nite...
Thus told myself...I seriously need a break...must go watch Kungfu panda tonite by myself...
Just then angel lutfi sms me say we go watch tomolo..well...that's great..hee..I say..

So instead of watching Movie...I went to shop for belt and evening bag for my mum...cuz she is attending a wedding dinner at Shangrila Hotel next fri..She asked me to accompany her...

I told her its a very classy place...thus I went to get her an expensive top yesterday...and a necklace to go with it...

In order to match her I got an expensive top as well so that she won't feel out of place..tho I actually wanted to wear my gown since I got a number of branded gowns but no occasion to wear...But its okie...what important most is to make my mum look good..

After she tried on the top I bought for her to go with her slim pants..I figure out she needed something more to bring out that look...

Hmm...spent lots of money recently...first is Father's day..and my sister-in-law birthday..then this wedding dinner...and this coming fri is Yama's birthday...and my facial expense...hmm..

Pray that God will provide me with my needs..
Will have to control my expenses already..

okie time to sleep...pray that I will have a good nite sleep...pleasant dreams..no more weird dreams...

Nite everyone.

No comments: