Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lesson from Kungfu Panda:)


Finally got to watch Kungfu Panda today..with my WU GUI SHI FU..Master Wu Gui(Turtle in Chinese). Hee..

Well...Since angel Lutfi keep poking me with that panda nick...reminding me of that Kungfu Panda date which an African guy persistently asked me...and got turned down by me...I decided to poke angel Lutfi back finding a character in that Kungfu Panda show which we watch this evening and name him after that..

Lutfi keep laughing so much about that Wu Gui Shifu and he looooooooooove that Wu Gui Shi fu soooo much...I decided that should be his nick now..hahaha...

The show is really LAME, funny and touching...Its also very meaningful...
It wasn't what I expected cuz everyone told me it was nice..
I didn't know it has China as the Setting...
But well...in the mist of the simplicity...of that show...it gives off a pleasant fragrance which sets deep into one's mind..
Nothing too fanciful...
But it brings out an important lesson..infact three important lesson:
1) The secret is There is no Secret.
2) Just Believe - Believe in yourself even when the whole world doubted you. Believe in your dream and it will come true.
3) Simplicity is the BEST ingredient.

Today, Lutfi reminds me of Billy...cuz Billy laughs alot...and has lots of gesture when he laugh and often laugh whole-heartedly when he finds the movie funny.
Lutfi is the same..tho not to that extreme...and he was laughing thru-out the entire show..till..I also laugh..not just becuz the show is funny but becuz..Lutfi laugh even when the part of the show is touching....isn't that weird and funny...hahaha..
I think he is also too stress..need to let his hair down lah..

I told Lutfi...Poh (Panda's name) sounds like Billy. And the way he talks..and tell those lame jokes...is so like Billy....esp that "Hey you the one who is texting..Yes you...I am watching you..."- turn off your hp ad before the movie starts...The entire thing..is as if..Billy is that Panda...or hmm...perhap it is really him...hmm...I wonder....hee..since he has been soooo busy...(some sideline maybe..hahaha).

Billy loves telling lame jokes..and often left me with ???? cuz I was too slow for his jokes.... He often has to tell me... "Angel...its meant to be a joke..." hahaha..isn't that funny...

Today after returning home...I was talking to my little brother as he waited for me to have late dinner with him again...He told me that Guys loves Lame jokes...Women only likes funny jokes...And he taught me a really lame joke..which well..I will test it on you guys someday... of cuz not here..
It works on me just now...so at least I am not really that 'slow' after all..hee

Thanks to Wu Gui Shi Fu for watching this nice, funny and meaningful movie with me..
You guys may wanna check out the show too..

Cheers...nite.. :)

No comments: