Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What is life about????


I always love to watch only happy ending movies or series...
thus whenever I buy or rent Korean series...I will only request for happy ending...

After taking days to watch this new korean Show "My Beloved"...
Finally I have finished watching it...
My sister ask why this time I took such a looooooooooong time to finish the korean show...I told her cuz this time the dvd didn't allow me to fast forward..so can only watch every bit of it...
She said probably its not nice thats why I took soooo long..

Well...I think this show is very nice....
Its funny....romantic and touching................
Esp last nite and today....
I cried non-stop........................
tears just can't stop rolling down my cheeks.......

I am soooooooo touched by their DIE-HARD LOVE AND SACRIFICE for each other...
be it for Family or for the man and woman of their love....
Many times...we are like this show...
we misunderstood others intention............seeing only part of it.....
and this misunderstanding many time caused regrets in our life......

In this show...I see how the young chap(Rain)in the mist of helping his gf (En Huan) taking back her dad's possession accidently caused someone to go into coma and thus ended up into Boy's Home...thus lost the opportunity to study..even tho he was a top student..
His gf becuz her mum owed people money...had no choice but to ran away..at the same time..
However this girl doesn't know what her bf has done for her...only found him missing....just before she had to flee with her mum.

Years later (Rain) young chap became a gigolo for the sake of his 'daughter'.
In order to raise money to bring up this little girl which he was cheated as his daughter and to heal her critical illness..he ended up being a gigolo...cheating rich woman's money...to pay off the heavy medical bills for her daughter....

Rain thereafter met En Huan (his ex) the woman of his life...he started to court after her again... En Huan was engaged to this handsome doctor (Ming suo)...
and then...the entire show goes UP and Down..Up and Down...just like my relationship life...but its worst....Much much worst....
Lots of love...Lots of heart-breaking becuz of Love...
The more love they have for each other...the more they tried to protect each other..the more they hurt each other..thinking that its only best if they.....

Phew...those struggles....really touches me deeply and makes me cry non-stop...
Oh...what an OFF-DAY...

Still....
I feel blessed for being who I am...and thankful for everything I have...
:P No regrets.....only gratitude for life..and everything in life....
Life is beautiful....

One thing I learnt from this show is...
Life isn't easy...but dun give up without trying.....
Fight with your Best to achieve your goal...
Be it Good or Bad...
At least U know U have put in your BEST, you can give yourself a pat, smile and say..."Well Done Angeline, Well Done Joycelyn..Well Done XXX...."
& that's what its about.


Cheers! Ganbatte!!!!!!

No comments: