Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dizzzzzzzzzzzzzy Day

Today feeling dizzy since beginning of the day..
actually sms-ed Mr SunShine Dan to watch movie with me...
then had to sms him again to tell him I am sick so can't go.

After telling my new co-worker that I am not feeling well...I took a panadol and then went into the small quiet room to rest for about an hour...
I know I can't work and needed a rest...cuz my head is spinning...
no way I can work in this state...
I think I am down with cold...

Just asked Billy...about how to chose a good cross-trainer shoes last nite..
told him that I need to work out (exercise) since I no longer takes up dancing anymore.

He replied me very late, I guess he must be busy as usual...MIA again...even from his blog...which he has not update since before my birthday...

Anyway, glad that he at least bother to reply...or haha..maybe he replied becuz I told him if he is busy then I will go ask if Dan knows instead. :P .hahaha...of cuz Billy is more experience in that aspect.

Billy gave me a list of things to look out for when choosing a good pair of track shoes
but.... funny thing is...(as usual not totally focuz on my msg) Mr Busy Billy still suggested shoes related more to dancing, despite me telling him that I have stopped dancing and wanna get back to exercise instead...
I did kind of miss his dancing class but..well..
:)

No matter what...I am very happy and grateful at least he bothers to reply and get me his valuable advise...out of his busy schedule..

Thanks Buddy..tho I know you got no time to read my blog.
God bless anyway and have a happy life...

Angel

No comments: