Saturday, June 28, 2008

Busy-ness....

Got the articles for the newsletter about 3plus yesterday afternoon...rushed immediately to get it the newsletter published by 5.30pm..then rushed to my elder brother's place to get ready to accompany my mum for the wedding dinner at Shangrila Hotel of a distance relative.

The entire Wedding dinner was very Grand...esp in one of the most expensive Hotel in Singapore. The Ballroom is so Grand and fairytale like...WOW...
The food is great too...
Its Roy and Samathan's Wedding.
Roy is my Aunty's husband's brother's son....see..its soooooo far distance relative right...He looks like the Korean Celebrity Pei Yong Jun..and his wife looks like a princess...
Even the door gifts are really nice..its two Forever Friends Wedding bears..and a nice LOVE deco..







After dinner, my aunty got her friend to send me and my mum back to my brother's house where I stayed over for the nite.

Woke up this morning about 8plus..heard little princess 'talking' to my mum, my brother and his wife..so..I was tempted to get up and join them...
played with little princess..

Then my brother brought us out to have breakfast together...

After breakfast..he drop me off at the MRT station as I am meeting my classmate to study at 12pm before our class at 1.30pm.
Met Lutfi and 'study' OBSW outside starbucks..
Lutfi was very funny..he noticed that many times I looked away from him when talking to him..he told me it was rude not to look at people when I talk to them.
Till an extend he drew a face on his palm and put it up to the direction which I was looking when I talked to him so as to 'tell' me I wasn't looking at him again..
hahaha..


Later Khim and Cat joined us.
At 1.30pm we went for our OBSW class, today's class ended interestingly as we did personality test again..which is very accurate..will try on u guys another day when I am not so tired..

At 4pm we went for Accounting class till about 6plus...
Then Khim drove Aries, Gabriel, Yama and me to Geylang to the Ba Kut Teh stall recommended by Yama to have dinner.

Khim was very nice..
after dinner, she and Aries drop me at Tan Tock Seng Hospital to visit my grandma about 9pm..
I was very exhausted when i reached Hospital..

Grandma is still quite sick.
Could not open her eyes and talk..
had to eat thru pouring milk into the tube that connects to her nose.
She couldn't really response to me.
Since I couldn't do too much there..and I was very exhausted..I went home about 9.20pm...by train..tho very tempted to take cab..but very broke already..
its month end...
over spent this month..

May God provide me...
okie..
time to sleep
I am speaking for the Children Worship tomorrow morning in Church.

Thereafter most likely meeting Khim and maybe Gabriel to study as exam is 2 weeks away..
Then maybe go airport to Meet Association Prof Frank who is my friend from Perth Royal Hospital whom I knew last year..a very nice and humble friend..his son is coming tomorrow nite as well...will be here for a week...
I think he is teaching in PSB (UWA) for a week.

nite.

No comments: