Saturday, June 7, 2008

A walk outside the Crystal Ball



All of us live inside a crystal ball known as the world.

God sent me an angel today.
This angel brought me to tour around and showed me the beauty of life.

He saw the weight I was carrying on myself..Despite him being sick..He brought me outside to look into this crystal ball of mine..
Suddenly..I found myself..breathing again...
"I can breath!!!" "Wow!!!"

Things looks much clearer when I see from the outside of my crystal ball.
I am no longer trapped by the many "WHY?" of my world, as I started to see from all the different perspective of life.
I no longer focuz on the tinni tiny..things in my life.

I started to understand that people change according to their needs in life.
They need not apologise for their changes to anyone nor do they need to give explaination of their changes.
Such decision or act should be understood, accepted and respected.
We live for ourselves and not for others.

Neither do we have to compromise to others and remain the same at all times.
After all its OUR needs and happiness not OTHERS.
We all change according to our needs in life..
No one will remains the same forever...
Thus, we should not expect others not to change for our sake.
People change...Love change...everything in this world changes as days go by..

I also learned that when we don't hold expectation on others..we will find true happiness...
Expectation comes with disappointment...in a package.
Without expectation...rewards or returns becomes a bonus and bring Happiness to us.

We cannot enforce things on others...cuz in the end..you will only realised that...nothing in this world can really be in our total control...
Yes, even if others will do what pleases you...but deep down in your heart..you know the answer...and are you really happy with it???

However, we should do our best and leave the rest to God...the rewards will be yours in due time...(maybe now..maybe...someday in heaven..)

This angel show me that I should be courageous to face the fact for things which has happened, instead of avoiding it. I should face it with a smile, esp when I know I have put in my best and I am not at fault. I have done my best..and I should give myself a pat on my shoulders..and say.."Well done Angeline, you have done your best. Even if the result isn't what you hope for or expectated..but you know you did your best. Leave the rest to God. Whatever that has happened..Happens for a very good reason behind it. And its for your interest that you must know."

Yes, I should give myself the benefit of doubt instead of blaming myself...and at the same time learn from this experience so as to avoid carrying out the same actions or decisions in a similar situation in the future.

Thank you 'angel'- you know who you are..God will give you your reward in due time I believe.
Thanks for this wonderful and meaningful trip.

Indeed sometimes, we really need to take a break and step out of our crystal ball ,look into this world which we are living to see things clearer and appreciate the beauty of life..

I thank God..that now...I can lift up my head smiling, saying "I AM FREE!!!"

Now, I will not longer avoid the problem..but to face my past with a smile and appreciate the good times I have..all the wonderful things in the past which God has given me...

You are right my angel.."At the end of the day, only I can make myself Happy :)"

Cheers Everyone!!!

Thanks-giving again, Joyce??? Yes, there is plenty of things in life which we can give thanks to God for...

I praise and thank the Lord God Almighty...of Heaven & Earth, Our Father in Heaven, Jesus Christ..for the many blessings He showers upon me..each and every day of my life...esp..with all these 'angels' and wonderful people and things around me.

Thanks for the lessons and sketches of life...
Thanks for teaching me to dance with all these sketches of life..
I may not be a good dancer...but one day..I will dance in the mansion of the King of Kings!
Praise and glory to God forever!!!
Amen!

No comments: