Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SEX AND THE CITY



Thot I wasn't feeling well so better rest at home..but I couldn't resist the temptation to watch this show "Sex and the City" since the day my classmate told me it is a nice show...

And so...after my work...I went and got myself a ticket at my favourite cinema near my place.

Its really a wonderful feeling to watch a movie by myself...Enjoying all the space I needed..and guess what...

The best central seat is always available for 'single' person like me. I kind of counted the number of seats in a row..and figure out that most people comes in pair..
so away from where I sit..there is exactly 4 seats to my left and 4 seats to my right..thus I have the BEST SEAT THE BEST VIEW IN THE ENTIRE CINEMA...COOL..MAN!!!

"Sex and the City"
Main Cast|Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Chris Noth, Jennifer Hudson, Lynn Cohen
Director|Michael Patrick King
Running Time|145 minutes
[Mature 18 For Persons 18 Years And Above]|Sexual Scenes

I love this show...to me...Its really nice...
Very different from what I thot it would be...
Few things I learnt from this show...

THe 'Nevers'
1) Never say never....anything could happen...
2) Never give up hope in Love (One time two time three time failure....doesn't mean forever one will fail in getting true love which will last till the end..)
-This truly speaks to me...as I am struck in the same situation..wanting to fall in love but fear to be in love again...)
3) Never stop forgiving...
4) Never stop giving yourself and others a chance
5) Never stop saying sorry..when you really mean it...till its been accepted....
6) Never say no to your courage...
7) Never stop trying
8) Never..........(You might wanna fill in the blanks after you watch it yourself)

Conclusion:
Fairytales does exist.....True love does exist.........but in another form (not as we have often thot or wanted it to be.)

True love often happens when its least expected....

One day My true love will come knocking at my door when I least expect it to be..and there...it will be 'happily ever-after' which of cuz....not really in the way we often thot Happily ever after to be...

And oh..talking about fairytales....
My sis twisted balloons to make dinosaurs which doesn't look like one to me....Oopss..Sorry...!!!!
:P
I thot that its a giraffee at first..till she told me its a dino...
then she said..she is going to untwist it and twist it till I say it looks like dino if not I cannot sleep........pooooooooooor me....
Finally..I closed one eye and say...."Uhh...okie la...its more like dinosaur now....."(hee..so that both of us can sleep..)
She has been sleeping over in my room frequently....esp when she has insomia (too stress) and her air-con broke down...

Alright time for my beauty sleep..
nite nite..

No comments: