Friday, June 6, 2008

Job Opportunity

This morning recieved an email from my past Childcare supervisor... my God-mother..
telling me that they have a vacancy for student care supervisor ...
must be a christian...and best with primary school system knowledge..

I told her....presently working and studying for my degree...I think this vacancy is not suitable for me...plus tho I have experience with teaching ...but not really supervising..or running a centre..and no paper qualification..except the basic one with I got when I first started...
I have no time to do another study even if they were to engage my service..
Sad huh..
I guess she saw the word...must have passion...
which obviously I have..thats what makes she think of me...hee

Well...still thankful that people remembers me...
I am very thankful as mentioned to my classmates....
I never really had to look for jobs...
jobs are always ready for me whenever its time to go for another...

Frankly speaking...I did have many job offers..thats why always bothers Billy whenever I got stuck in wanting or not to accept...
tried to resign many times from my present job but still....
too soft-hearted...and stayed on...

The latest offer was from my Ex-Design school principal who offers me a Manager positions to help him manage 3 or in fact 4 companies...
its a great challenge...but you might say I am silly...
after making poor him waited for me for few months...I had to turn him down at the end...he knows my devotion in things I do and my devotion to God and my company..
so he forgive me and say its alright...
Thanks Michael..

I am always blessed in this aspect of life...
never had to worry about jobs..

I thank God for the opportunity to work in many different lines..from wholesale, retail...to banking...to teaching...and to designing......wow...
life is really interesting..when you get to try many different things and discover which is your best area....
for me...well...
I like my present job...as it allows me to interact with customers...do quotations...deal with dealers/suppliers...working front line...do printing and designing....teaching....hmm...a little....and Marketing as well...
but nothing in this world is perfect..

There are always good times and bad times...
Sunny days and rainy days....
Sometimes you get the bright smiling sun...and sometimes..you get a stormy weather..

Well..with my experience and skill...I am never afraid to go without a job..
to me...Angeline can take up any job any time...
as long as I have hands I can work..
as long as its a decent job...even as a cleaner..I will do...with happiness...
why????
Reason is simple...CONTENTMENT.

If you are contented..and know that you can put in your best in anything given to you...that....your need is satisfied...Guys remember what we learnt just yesterday on Sociology???? Motivation is the inner force which brings forth an action to satify your needs... (well..this is Angeline's conclusion in short.)
I love OBSW i.e Sociology..as ...there is no right and wrong...
as long as you know your points and fight for your stand...and convince the reader..
there you get your marks...so...guys...dun stress about it okie...relax and be cool..
dun stress urself...I am not saying I am surely gonna score..but...I know..I am just going to write what comes to my mind...just the way I write my blog..
only thing is how to write so fast (4pages of A4 in 40 mins)...hahaha...

alright time to sleep..nite nite..
God bless...

Angeline
p.s. waiting for God's timing...to know when is the time to go...hee...

No comments: