Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Image Wow WOW!!!

Interesting thing happened today...

When I step in the class for my Accounting lesson today....
I recieved lots of WOW..WOW...Wah.....compliments from all my classmates...
They were all so surprised by my new image....
and told me I look great in this new image...........
Well..again...all thanks to Wendy my hairstylist...She has done it again...
creating...a nice WOW...image for me once again..

Its been 6 months since I changed my image...
They asked what makes me suddenly changed my image...
well..actually nothing...
just getting sick of my messy hair...so..thot wanna go for something fresh and new again...
haha......So what did I do to my hair??

Actually nothing much...
just color...and treatment..and trim..that's it..oh and Wendy helped me to change my parting to another side...
If my boss sees my new image....he and the rest of the churchmates..esp the pastors and preacher will be really happy...
cuz...I decided to go for a good girl look....hee..
wanna see how I looked???

Well..later la..hahaha

After class, Khim my classmate took her buddy Aries, Gabriel, Yama and me to an unique place for nice dou-hua (soya-bean curb) and some nice snacks...yummy...
Hmm...its really interesting to eat behind old alley like back in the 70s or 80s...
hee...kind of cool...man..hahaha...





We passed by a nice building and we decided to go and find out what is that building actually...its a very artistic building...
After looking up and down of the building...NO BIG SIGN...finally found a small sign on their directory...
Its actually Lasella...hee...


Then Khim drove us back to Tampines...
and we told her to drop Yama, Gabriel and me at Tampines Interchange instead..

Poor Yama...we were sooooo bad...We purposely didn't want Khim to stop Yama outside his house when we actually pass by..and insist Yama has to walk home from Interchange... "One for all and All for one..." hahaha..
Don't know what this means...
hee....its a secret between us...hahaha..
:P

Thanks to Khim for the ride and thanks to Aries for the nice supper treat...
And thanks to God for giving me great classmates and good hairstylist...to make me look good..hee..

No comments: