Sunday, June 15, 2008

Soar.....


Recently...I have been really Busy...striving hard....
coping with study....work....and life...Wanting to make the best out of the life which God has given me..and all the opportunity He is giving me..to put in my best..

Thot busy and feeling the tension... but I am really happy..

I know I have neglect many people..esp my Youth Fellowship buddies and my best friend..I am sorry but I believe you guys will understanding that I have to concentrate to strive for my happiness and future even tho knowing that I have neglected you guys...

I believe True friends can stand thru Trials and test of time.
Remember that I always love you and keep you right in my heart even tho I might not have time with you.

Take care my dearest....

Yes...and no time for any dating right now..even tho it might add a little honey to this tough time of striving..but...I guess friendship, trust, encouragement, support and sincerity is what I needed most now..

Ganbatte to all who is coping with their work and study at the same time...
One will never know..how tough it is to juggle between the both till one truly experience it by themselves...esp when lots of time for practice and revision is needed...

How I wish I could have a week's break not to work and just concentrate in doing all my revision and practice so as to score the BEST RESULT.

Feeling really exhausted recently esp when Exam is stepping nearer each day..

Alright time to sleep..wanna wake up early morning to study again..
Have a great week ahead everyone..

Cheers!!!

No comments: