Sunday, June 8, 2008

Heart stop pouncing....


Siting in T.3 TCC...
My heart suddenly stop pouncing....
I gone into shocked...
Found myself in a dramatic stage..

Siting infront of me...this guy..who I used to have crush on..6-7years back before I introduce him to my buddy.....He used to be a very charming and trendy guy when I first knew him....Now..he has put on weight...dressed like a 'honest-looking' man...with a face which seems so tired....
I was shocked at the tremendous change on him...since we have not meet up for 5-6years....

The next thing which happen at this same moment...nearly made me faint....
THERE my ex-bf Keynes, whom I almost married few years back...he was just standing outside TCC walking here and there outside TCC...
My heart nearly fell out...and first thing that comes to me is "OH......GOD...!!! U MUST BE JOKING!!!! AHHH....." (can u imagine my situation just now...???)

Infront of me..an old crush..who has changed so tremendously...and behind me...my ex-bf whom I almost married...and we broke off durin our loving moments...cuz his mum doesnt want him to be converted to Christian..when I wanted to hold a church wedding.

Then I told God..God..pls dun let me see 'B-angel' at this time with his gf..if not I will black-out immediately....
And God is merciful..at least B-angel din pop up at the same time..
Phew..

Not knowing what to do...I quickly turned my head towards the other direction hoping that Keynes doesn't see me..
I can sense he probably did see me..before I saw him...cuz I looked from the reflection...seeing if he is still around...
he was walking a few steps up and down....but he wasn't coming into TCC for a drink..

Thereafter, I saw from the reflection..that he walked farther away...and then I watched him as he walked further and further..and then...
finally I saw him meeting up with his wife pushing a trolley..their child..walking towards the lift and then gone..
I wanted very much to see how his wife looks like...only sees her figure...can't see the face...
He married this lady, from China 1-2 years after we broke off..
and just had their first child 1 year ago..

He was wearing a bright orange polo t-shirt and 3/4 pants which looks like the one my mum bought for him many years back when we were still together..

This is the first time I saw him since he got a new gf then..
I still have a familiar feeling when I watched him...
I guess he might have also sense my presence thats why he was outside TCC behind me..for nothing...

I should have walked up and say hi to him..esp when I am well-dressed in my new image today...

Oh...wow...what an interesting...thrilling night...

p.s. However, looking at the sight of Keynes, his wife and his child now..makes me feel happy for him. Good to see this man who I was deeply in love with to be happily married now. Esp when I was the one who ended our relationship, knowing that it will not work out due to the important difference in our life. Life goes on...
One day...the right one will come for me as well... :)

No comments: