Monday, June 23, 2008

Looking at Panda...


Looking into the mirror today...
I found myself looking at the panda....
dark eye rings.....
Din sleep well............
Overstress................................

Woke up at 7.15am bath and then go off to work...reached office around 9am...cuz forgot this and that..ended up returning home 3 times to get my stuff...
haiz....

Went to office earlier to photocopy the sociology texts which me and my study group bought for yama...We thot its a good gift..cuz we can photocopy for ourselves and we can study it as well..just that the birthday boy will get the nice orginal copy la..

So stress up this morning when my sup came..saw my photocopy my text book...and start asking me if I have photocopy and bind the books for sales...I told her NO! Whole week I was tight up with Publication...
Deep in my heart I was sooooo angry...she could have get my co-worker to do the photocopy as I rushed my publication which is really important and the priority.
How to let me alone do so much work...

She went for holiday for one week...I also have to cover part of her job in a way..
I am already doing so much job...Quotation...Purchasing....Publication....Reply enquires....Delivery.....Go to collect good from suppliers....sales....printing...I am overloaded.....soooo stressed out..

I think later on..she overhear me told my shop tenant to pray for me..cuz I am going to break down soon....
Too much work...exam is near....grandma in hospital....
I really cannot cope with it..

My mood is extremely low today...almost break down...
Asked my Pastor to pray for me cuz I too stress..and got my pastor to go hospital to visit my grandma today and pray for her as well...

Later part today she is transferred back to normal ward..but still...the test report have not come out..Doctor say she got High protein in her brain..something like that..might be some fluid blockage in her brain or might be cancer..
Pray that she will be well soon...

I love this grandma alot....She is the closest to me...Even if she is about 80years old..To me..she is always the young grandma of mine...young at heart...
The one who loves my most and take good care of me since young...
I love her alot...
The Lord loves her very much and as she always say..Jesus loves her so much, always give her everything she prayed for...which is really true.

Back to where I was...after my sup and my co-worker knows that I am overstress...they started to talk my gently to me..and treat me better....Thank the Lord Jesus...and my pastor also prayed for me..
And even my boss who came down today...to my surprise...din really rush me..only ask me about the progress of the publication I am working on..and say he can understand how much trouble it is for me to amend word by word according to the previous edition...

Now its time to sleep...
Today..everyone in our class seems very tense up...
and my poor classmate Khim...at this moment....after class....went back office and still working at this hour...12 midnite...
Oh pray that Lord will give her strength..poor girl...

nite everyone..
Muck!

No comments: