Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some things are meant to be kept in the Memory Closet

Finally finished watching the Korean series called "Who are you?"
A very funny, touching, sweet and nice show..which I strongly recommend those who are crazy about korean series as me to watch it.
Can watch it FOC, if you download from Voeh.com.

This show taught me alot of things...
Life sometimes seems unfair or sad.....that's becuz there are many unknown which we have yet to find out till we realise it ourselves when the time comes.
There is no way to rush...
The time will only come when the time comes...

Only thing we can do is...Live with Faith, Hope and Love...
Never to give up hope or Love.
Only with Faith, Hope and Love, can one find the true beauty of this life.

Life is only pathetic if you allows it to be...
In all circumstance....give thanks..and live the fullest my friend.

Today, I wrote to B-Angel sharing with him the similar thing..
Thanking him for the past...
Told him that will keep all the goodness that we ever shared in the memory closet and wish him happiness forever.
Told him that I will always be here for him as a buddy forever, even tho we are now busy persuing for diff things in our life right now.

Its good that he was ever around.
I thank God for that.
Thank you Father in Heaven.
I told him that God gave me many things more since he left..
and I am living a Great and wonderful life now..
With wonderful family, buddies, Super-good and caring classmates..and many many more things awaiting for me..
and of cuz, he is happy for me.
That's what friends are for.

Sometimes, even when things doesn't turn out the way we wanted it to be...
Just learn to smile and wait patiently to experience the joy and the happiness of what is to come...

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
Cheers,
Angeline

No comments: