Thursday, July 24, 2008

Strange Dream


I had strange dream again.

this time, I found myself in a huge shopping mall.
On the left side of the shopping mall, there is a lift.
And on the other side of the shopping mall is the stairs leading from Basement to Level 5.

What is interesting about this dream is...the different level of the shopping mall will shuffer as and when moving the basement to either of the levels, likewise the other levels. Thus if you wanna go to the food court at the basement using the stairs, you would like to 'run for it with all your might in one breath' if not you would probably find yourself ended up in another store instead of the foodcourt.
Its really exciting...

When I finally reached the foodcourt, I found myself sitted down with 3 girls and Dan (Mr Sunshine) talking about those women in Dan's life thats really interesting..

Not sure why Mr SunShine is in this dream...probably, I started to miss the sun in Auz already..hahaha..

I had another dream just now, as I was on mc resting at home, Doctor said I overstress thus need to take some medication to have a good sleep at home today.
In this dream...I was not feeling well too...
I ended up finding myself in the old childcare centre which I worked in.
Thereafter I bid goodbye telling them I am fine cuz they were very worried about me, my house is just nearby.
As I search my way back to my place, I felt so exhausted and not sure why I just couldn't find my way back home.

Suddenly, I found myself in an alien place. In my panick state, I fainted....
and then I woke up from my dream..

No comments: