Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sugar for my Brew of the day


Life is like a cup of coffee, strong enough, bitter enough to keep one awake and at his/her feet, producing the fragrance of life..

But I enjoy coffee with sugar and more sugar esp to start off my day.
This morning, the Lord adds sugars for me in my coffee to start off my day.

A short and sweet email from someone unexpected...
this sweeten and warms up the heart as well..

"Dear Angeline,
Just wish to drop you a simple note, to let you know that you are always being remembered in prayers. Although you felt that you have not done well for your exams this time round, do not give up, God's grace is sufficient for you. All this is not empty promise, maybe human being may disappoint you, or even we are angry with ourself for not hitting our own targets, but just move on and cling on to our gracious Lord Jesus is always faithful, may He continue to shine upon you."

Thanks Lord and thank you for this email. You made my day!

Have a blessed day everyone!

God bless,
Angeline

No comments: