Sunday, July 20, 2008

I wonder

Sometimes I wonder...Why me? Why Me again????

I know and trust that everything is in Lord's hand.
He will protect His children from harm.
Even tho Mishap happens..but I thank Him that no greater harm was done. For that I thank God, knowing and trusting that everything happens for a good reason.
Worst things could have happened in that scenario if not I could not possibly escape.
Thank God for all these.

Tho Exam was over, and i was really disappointed becuz I couldn't reach the goal I set for myself..didn't expect my emotion and mental level would affect all those effort I put in.

All I ask now is that I can pass all my subjects that's all.

But one thing I can say is ANGELINE HAS INDEED PUT IN HER VERY BEST AT THAT GIVEN TIME, GIVEN STATE OF MIND, GIVEN THAT PRESSURE AND EMOTIONAL HURTS SHE WAS SUFFERING.

I DID MY BEST. NOW CAN ONLY LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.
Whatever God's will is, I will submit and obey.

Angeline

No comments: