Monday, July 21, 2008

This is just what i am trying to uphold here.

Philippians 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable...if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things.

----------------------------------------------------

I agree with Joyce and XXO's advise. But whoever that has evil thots will have evil thots whoever the victim is. All I want is to share my life experience with people out there, be it happy or sorrow cuz this is life and this is TRUTH.

In this world, too many people hide themselves behind a mask, afraid of being hurt. I HATE THIS FEELING OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. I am the children of GOD (Truth, LOVE and Light). There is nothing that I did that I should be ashame about or hide from anyone. Thus thanks for your advise. I will keep in heart and put into extra consideration for what I share.

God will deal with these devils at the due time, be it you believe or not.
I did what I did is right for me and what is pure and true to me.

I follow what the heart and spirit tells to do.

So, Let's keep a positive thots of goodness.

No comments: