Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last day of Exam

Yesterday was my last paper for this semester.

Didn't do well for my 'first' exam after ten years.. I guess I wasn't mentally prepare for all these. The shock of entering the huge EXAM HALL could cuz one to reach the peak of the nevious system. Whatever I studied suddenly could not be recall..the mind could calm down and think straight...All I ask now is no more A but a Pass.

After exam, I was feeling really down...I went out with other classmates who are not in my group..Lai Ming and James for a BATMAN Movie Dark Knight.
I was yawning thru-out the show..din sleep for almost entire week.

After Movie, I went home to take a short nap..then went out with my classmate to Bala to have some drinking session.
Reached Balaclava about 9plus 10pm.. For the first time Kwany (my bala kaki) was earlier than me...haha..
Din see any other Bala Kaki around last nite.

At about 10pm, Yama, Radhika and her friend came..
Aery and Khim reached about 10plus..
And my wu-gui shifu Lutfi came about 11plus I think..
Finally its time for some relaxation.

Everyone enjoyed the band as much as I do.
I remembered that even Billy like this Band the one time he came to Bala to look for me a year ago. He was impressed by them as much as we do.

We took two group pic to remember this fun we had.
There after when the band ended..I was kind of tipsy...we went to Lao Pa Sa to have supper, we had Tom Yum Soup, Satay, Stingray etc.
Then Yama drove to send everyone of us home. He is indeed a very nice guy.
Still single and available..
hahaha free advertisement for him...any girls interested in him let me know, I will help you to pull string.

He was very nice..I asked him to send me to my lift and make sure I reach home safely. Esp after that incidence which happened to me last sunday.

We were supposed to go to Sentosa to relax today but in the end we were all too exhausted after a week of two of not enough sleep due to preparation for this exam, we all slept till one plus in the afternoon today.



Now we are still at home resting..not sure if we would be meeting up to go for a coffee or what.

Last night, Sunshine sms me saying he is in Auz for Business trip. Will be back only in Aug. He gave his mum a shock when he reached home. hee..Gonna miss this sun for a while.

I had strange dream last nite..
Dreamt of Sandra, Peter and my godson..they gave me a surprised (came back to Singapore to visit me..) gave me a paper wrapped with red seeds- Xiang Xi Tou (what the chinese say as a seed which represent missing someone.. this seeds is red and in heart shape. I love to collect this seeds when I was younger..
Just before our Mother's Church was rebuilt..we had a tree which often produce lots of these seeds..

I guess I really missed them..

No comments: