Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life is like a Roller Coaster


I told my friends and they all agreed...
My life is like a Roller Coaster..the only different is ...Mine has more Ups and Downs (One after another...even before you have time to take a breath..)

A friend told me today "Yes, but this makes your life more interesting isn't it?" I said "Yup, my friend. That's why I have never in my life grumble or blame God for any of these...I just find God very Humorous...and I will laughed to myself and say "Oh God...Not again...You must be joking..."
Like what this friend say "There is down because there is going to be Up dear.." He is right...
In a Roller Coaster Ride, the Up is normally not the exciting part...Its the Down or you know you will be going Down..that caused ones heart to pump heavily..and your heart will seems to fall off as the roller coaster speed all the way down. Normally your heart reaches the ground before you physically 'hit' the bottom of the track.
But guess what? You will never fall to the ground...each time you thot you are going to hit the ground...the next moment, you are Up again...

This is just what always happens in my life...
Thus this makes me stronger because each Down is because there is going to be an Up..
like my friend say, its what you think...many of us when we are Up there we start to worry about the Down part and start worrying and frighten ourselves...we forgot to enjoy the most of the moment when we are UP there.

I thank God for this Roller Coaster Ride...I guess each Roller Coaster Ride actually makes my heart stronger and stronger..to a point I laughed and ask God, "God, is it because You know I am Strong and gets stronger after each failure that You allow so much Ups and Downs in my life?" I guess God only gave me a smile.
I guess perhaps God wants me to learn like what my friend said...Dun think about the Downs when you are Up there...Enjoy the most out of the Ups as if its forever. And when you are down there...remember..the next wonderful thing is going to come soon..which is..soon you will find yourself UP there again...
He is right....God is Love. Everything He does is for the Good of those who love HIM.
And Surely I do.

Just as I was recovering from one event another event hit me. I was Hit by a Huge wave...It hitted me Hard enough this time that I tender, handed my resignation letter on the spot.

I know its time to leave, tho I tendered a few times, but each time I was soft-hearted and stayed back..but I told myself..no more soft-heart..if this time I tender..its really time to leave..
God really let it hit me hard enough to make the "MISS NICE LADY" to quit on the spot. Still I was kind enough I gave them till end of next month.
I guess I need a break too...
I tender without having a job offer this time...unlike other times..when I had job offers waiting for me...
But guess what...
I go by Faith..I know the Lord will prepare for me in due time.

B-Angel said "Perhaps for the better"...Since the day I knew he, he felt that I should consider other job options...He saw and felt my hardwork and my passion for my work..and often help me to sort out my thots..I remember he once smsed me this "This is what I like about you, your passion for things you do."
Others said I should left long ago...so did all my family members...

Bro reminded me that our dignity and integrity is most important. And we must always keep them. One day I will find a boss who can appreciate me.

Billy say "Seek out what you want to do and have confidence, you will succeed."

Others said, God knows and that's enough.

I believe so. So thru-out the whole conversation with my supervisor, I let her threw whatever she want onto me..and remain calm.
I only ask calmly for her to explain her points...after knowing that she points are totally nonsense..God helped me to remain really calm..and I only say one thing to her "You don't have to leave. Save that trouble. I will leave. That's it."

Indeed I was very upset caused she made a remark that no one can ever imagine, never in my entire working life anyone told me this "You made no contribution to this company." The moment I heard this, I smiled and that's it "I Quit!" That's Final, no more soft-hearted nice lady..cracking my brain thinking all the time how to help improving the business, bringing more business..that's it finally!!! No contribution??? Thank You very much!!! (Thanks for slapping me hard enough to wake me up for being Miss Nice Lady, Thank U! Thanks for helping me to make up my mind right away! Thank U Thank U.) This is what goes on in my heart.

God knows the truth. That's enough.
I just wrote a resignation letter on the spot and give it to her.

Alright, its time to leave.

I believe God will guide me to a better place...He probably just want me to be firm and no more soft hearted thats all.

If I am like what she said "Worthless, no contribution, my same boss won't not have asked me to stay back so many times, telling me..you know you cant leave because you are handling 3-4 people's job at the same time. Nobody can take over. I compromise and went to this newly took over company for nearly two years..my old position at my old place still nobody can take over. That speaks for itself. I need not say much.
Saying that my design is not good enough...let the customer tells..
Customer came and question me why the design nowadays so 'U..y' I said, well..its not done by me anymore..and they reply immediately..that is very obvious..the previous design is so nice..

So..that tells it all...I will let those people to say what they want...eventually..the fact will tell the truth.
I am no longer that little timid girl who has no self-confidence who you can step on anytime you like. But I won't waste my effort if its not worth it..eventually time will tells..

So thank you for your harsh accusation..dun worry...I will not do those nasty things.

Just Be truth to yourself and be kind to others.
Just pray that the Lord will open her eyes one day to make her realise what she should and should not have done.

Its never good to be mean to others..NEVER!

No comments: