Friday, July 4, 2008

How to be Happy?

Today I was very stressed out at work...so stress that i couldn't concentrate in our OBSW class..I guess everyone noticed that esp I always sit infront of lecturer..
And I always voice out questions in the class..
But today i keep quiet and no mood to study even tho its the last lesson before exam
but dun worry..I already got what my lecturer said into my little mind..

At break time..me and my classmates went to 7 Eleven to get some stuff and I seriously need some fresh air..
I bought chilled coffee and this little toy to cheer me up

in the class and Strawberry Poki to chew on..

After class I went to have late dinner with my classmates at East Coast..then they sent me back..we chatted till about nearly 2am..even tho we had to work tomo..

They asked me a question...
How can I be such a happy person as I am right now..even tho I faced sooo much 'bad'/sadness or difficulties in my life.

My answer to them is...
1)Problem is there to make you stronger..

2)To be happy is to learn to live for yourself and love yourself..
I told them it took me more than 30 years to finally learn this lesson.

3)To be happy is not to place expectation on others, understand that everyone is living for themselves. They need to change to feed their need at different times. We are not responsible to anyone for our actions except for God and ourselves.

4) Happiness is a choice.
-Happy or Sad, you still have to carry on your life. Then why don't you chose a lighter path and walk down this journey happily without a heavy stone called 'PAST' to drag you down .

5) Look around to see what you have right now. Don't focuz on that one thing which you dun have and you will realise just how fortunate you are. How much things God has given you and just waiting for you to discover them in yourself.

6) You cannot rely on anyone except yourself. Anyone and everyone might leave you one day somehow and somewhere. The only person that will always be with you..is yourself and God.

7) All love will change and not last forever except the love of God.

8) If you want others to love you, you must first love yourself.

9) Only when you are a happy person, people will be happy to be with you.

10) To love others is to first love yourself. Billy once told me, you cannot love others if you don't even know how to love yourself. Bible saith, Love your neighbour as yourself. Which means..we must first know how to love ourselves then will we understand how to love others. Its like without knowing what is pain, how would you understand others pain.

For all the above answers I gave you..I am thankful to God for all the pains and suffering I have that I can share with people out there who suffers pains, be it little, more or same..

So my dear friend..remember..Life is about the decision you make..
Happiness is about the decision you make..

You know if you let go..you will be happier...
If what holds you on...do not give you eternal happiness...
why hold on..

Make the right decision today..

Step out into the light..

see the beauty of this world.

Remember..Failure is when you give up even before trying.

Success is when you get up on your knee again..and not how much you get in returns.
Success is never a success without contentment.
Be contented is the key to happiness, that's all I can conclude.

Live for yourself right now.
Give yourself the credit and the happiness you deserve.
If others treat you bad already...
why treat yourself worst?
The more you should love yourself isn't it?

Love u all always..forever..
Be strong!

Amen!

No comments: