Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surprised Call

Got a surprised call from someone who was my first date donkeys of years back.

He is one of the nicest guy whom I gave up becuz I felt that he was too good for me, it will be a waste if he is with me cuz he needed someone who treasure him much much more than me, and thus I encouraged him to go after this nice lady and yes she was the collector and she became his wife. Of cuz there is also religion matters involved because he is not a christian tho a very good man. He came to my church a number of times and was very very good to me..He even came to watch my first small piano performance during then. He appreciate me very much..we can talk for hours and hours even after we no longer together..

I am really happy for him. The most decent and honest guy I came about.
I remember one of his buddy told me this..."yes..he is like a tea-pot which will never ran dry...if he loves someone...he will love and give in his all, making this woman the happiest woman in this world." Well...I agree..

I don't recall we have any fights..He always makes me laugh...we have endless things to talk about..We often wrote love letters to each other even tho we talk every night during then..He will often gives me surprises putting on smiles on my face which really touches my heart.

But well..of cuz from the day he got married, we seldom keep in touch but we always keep each other in our heart as true friends.

True and good friends doesn't have to be together everyday and seeing or talking to each other every now and then. Its all kept in the heart..
Same thing as all his buddies...we still sms each other once in a while..
Now..most of them are parents already...

Really happy for them.
LIke I always say (Angeline's copyright illustration): Everyone is an antique, each is precious and vaulable...priceless...An antique needs to be in the hands of the collector who truly appreciate his/her value..taking every single care to protect this antique and maximise its value. But if this antique falls in the hands of a layman- someone who doesn't know or appreciate antique, from priceless it became worthless or the value of the antique will drop tremendously..Its not appreciated for what it is. Even sometimes taking it as a substitute or trying to modify to fit his/her needs..This antique is ruin.
Thus, each of us, needs to find our collector, be it in Love/Relationship or in Career. It works the same way.

People say bad things about you, did not appreciate you or sees your value, not becuz you are worthless but becuz they are not the collector who can identify your true value.

One day the antique will meet his/her collector and be happy...getting what he/she deserve.

(to Susan Lau..hee) That's why I said I have moved on because I finally accept the fact that XXX is not my collector and my collector will come by one day.

Its like working...no point to work in a place where you are not appreciated and your value and effort is not appreciated. You and me deserve something better.

This is loving ourselves isn't it.

Well..Theory is theory..come to actual fact, its not easy to carry out, this is human's nature.

I truly thank God for all these wonderful people thru-out my life..Thank U LORD!

No comments: