Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Strength in Weakness...

Sorry for not writing my favourite blog for a couple of days..
cuz was very down and stress with work..
facing all kinds of nonsense from work...esp when exam is next week..
Really makes this happy angel drop tears for a couple of days..
But was very touched that I have my wonderful study group classmates helping in each and every way. I must not let them down. I must not let myself down..I must not let my family down..and I must not let God down..sine He is the one who provide me this opportunity to study.

Thanks to Dan, my sunshine who gave me sunshine when I see raindrops..
It set me thinking..
all these wonderful friends...
they are much much better than having a bf...
Thanks everyone.

Recently, I printed out part of my blog on how to be happy for a friend...
I was so touched when I see that her tears dropped as she read that portion of my blog. She said she is very thankful to me for sharing so light with her and for my positive aspect of life...when I face so much suffering in life..
My strength (From God) has become her strength as well.

She brought these papers with her and read it every now and then to motivate her and encourage her..how to face her problem and how to be strong.
May the Lord help her just the way the Lord has helped me.
(my past sufferings becomes more meaningful now..) Only when one suffer the same way can one truly understand what others has being thru. For this, I thank God.

In thinking of these...
I should also commit my present situation at work...all those unreasonable and sadness from work...all those stress and hurtful remarks from work....into the Lord's hand and once again let the Lord help me again.

Lord gives me the happiness in me..instead of tears...
gives me the strength, knowledge and wisdom..and concentration/focus which I need to focus on my preparation for my coming exam next week.
Pray that I can do well and glorify God's name!
Amen!

Keep me in prayer okie you guys..
All the Best to everyone of us whose exam is coming.
The Lord is with You!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: