Friday, July 18, 2008

Last Paper Tomorrow

Tomorrow (Friday) is my last paper QMIM (Quantitative Method of Information Management)-basically what we call statistic.
can't wait for it to finish...
Have been burning lots of mid-nite oil still two weeks ago...
Working really hard...
God pls pls help me to pass this paper and able to score well...
Help me to understand the question and apply the right formula and get the right answer Lord...

Its 1.31am now...will probably take 4 hours nap and then wake up to revise again..
Keep me in prayer okie..

Will probably go out with my classmate to Bala tomorrow nite to relax thereafter to O-bar..and sat will be sentosa...
We really need a break esp me...after so much happening..
I need this...

"God I do my best..and commit the rest into Your Almight hand Lord. Thank you Father in Heaven, whatever the result maybe. Cuz eventually I know everything is in Your Hand. Men can only do their best at the given time they have.
May all the glory be given onto your name Father. In Jesus Name I pray again..Amen!"

Bala kakis see u at Bala tomorrow, esp Joyce okie..hug hug..but no questions tomo nite..just wanna enjoy and relax ya?
Oh and pray for Sunshine, Dan. He has not been well for a week or so...had flu, throat is not well..God bless him for his care and concern too..despite he himself not well..he still send me regards. Thank you Sunshine.

Conclusion: Only know who are your true friends during tough time. Thanks Lord for making this clearer to me. Thanks.

Nite, wish u all well in all aspect of life.
Persist for ur happiness...Lord be with U.
Remember...without Lord, all is in vain.

No comments: