Friday, October 31, 2008

Treasure the Good, Work hard to keep!!!

Good things are hard to come by...
Today I received a good news!!!

My boss told me that they have been observing my past performance..and they are pleased with my performance..so they are going to end my probation today (i.e One month earlier).

Hipee Hurray!!! I was overjoyed!!!
Thank God for everything...
I thanked my bosses too of cuz...

She asked me to suggest some ways which we will look forward as a benefit to motivate us to continue to work hard for the company.
I really appreciate and treasure such 'open' and positive attitude.
She asked me to think about it and give her some suggestion other than the new benefit which she told me she is going to implement. I am very happy with that benefit of cuz.

Its really a blessing to have such good and understanding bosses and very motivating too. I always look up to them..hoping to be like them one day. I admire them for their positive attitude and knowledge..

Good things has been happening in my life one after another right now...
I am very very thankful and thus will work hard to keep the good coming...
Just do my best and God will do the rest...

Ganbatte everyone!!! esp my classmates...let's perservere...
Work hard and pray for good grades for all of us...!!!!

Emmanuel (God be with u).
Angeline

No comments: