Saturday, October 18, 2008

Line in the Facebook


There is a line in the Facebook which I like very much.
Either you call it the 'Punch Line' or some call in "Shout box" or whatsoever.
But my point is, I like to read these lines esp when I am busy and no time to really browse thru every single friend to see what's happening in their life..
but this line beside their names tells alot.
e.g XXX is enjoying her holiday in Paris..
XXX is sad becuz...
XXX is angry with XXX
Angeline is pampering herself and staying happy...

Simple sentence like that tells alot..dun you agree?
I do hope that this can be a place esp in my chatterbox by the side..that u can drop a line or two like that..to let me know how u are feeling or what u are doing today..
Then..this place will become more interactive..rather than just one way expression.

Thanks to others who cares to click and drop a line or two so far.
Each click warms my heart very much..be it only a word or two.
Thanks,

Cheers,
Have a wonderful weekend!
Angeline

No comments: