Sunday, October 19, 2008

Missed my freedom

Since studying...
Tho I like studying and learning new stuff, new knowledge, new skills..
just time just isn't enough...

I wish I can have more time to juggle with studies, work, family, friends (esp bestfriend-haven't seen her for a long time...really missing her..)esp when there is still this 'isolation' thingy going on in class..that more I missed my buddies..those who gone thru thick & thin together...despite we are very different, yet we basically accept each other the way we are, even tho there are times where there are some 'cat-fight' but true friendship can stand any test.

Anyway, really missed those time, where I can spend time with my buddies, be it best friend, good friends, church mates...Oh guys..trust me..I really really missed you guys..esp..those in my Youth Fellowship..
Sorry that I haven't been turning up in YF or hardly had time to have lunch or supper with you guys..
Trust me..I really want to...
I missed you guys so so...much...
I will surely made time for supper with you guys next sunday okie..

Just today..one of my dear 'bro' from YF asked me, saying its been a long time since I had lunch with them..I say..ya..nowadays not that often as I used to..because I have to take care of my younger brother and mum...keeping them accompany, to have lunch together..

Then it will be back home to study...
and checking my work emails..replying email...
basically this is my life right now...
I missed my freedom..which I used to have..
But seriously I am happy...

Just feel that..'if only..I can have more time..exam is not so near..'..haiz..
Pray hard that I can pull thru this time..
God pls help me..

Recently...watching tv shows and movies featuring dances..
I suddenly missed dancing sooo much..
tho dance class is never easy for me..due to self-conscious..
but I figure out..if I take dance class from someone who I dunno..perhaps..I won't be that conscious...even tho..'that' person is the best teacher one could ever have.

Well..we shall see..if I managed to pass my exams this round..I will go back to take up dance class..maybe after my short biz trip to Beijing in Dec, if nothing change.

Really excited...this week..my buddies (Sandra & Peter)are coming from Auz, Melbourne
I can finally get to see my godson..Eugene...
I only get to see him once a year...
I hope he will accept me when he sees me..cuz he probably already forgotten who this godmother is...hahaha

Cheers,
Have a pleasant week!
Angeline

No comments: