Monday, October 20, 2008

Each day has a golden coin!!

Do you realise that you will get at least a golden coin each day of your life?
Don't believe? Search your pocket and see????
Am I kidding???
No..I am not!!!

Or at least I had a golden coin today!
A verse came to me "there are time to lose and a time to gain."
Indeed word of wisdom. Simple but so true!

As I was having the 'Tug of war' within me..if I should go for Econ's class tonite or not? Its definitely not becuz I don't like Econ, in fact I LOVE ECON.. ECON used to be one of my favourite subject during my school days..
Then what's the other end of the rope which pulls me away from Class?
That isolation thingy..I was afraid that our lecturer will ask us to find our group of 4 for discussion again like last sat..which is very tough for me..emotionally..cuz I was facing this 'strange' unknown isolation thingy out of the blue which well..seriously I dun want to think about it and let it affect me in any way. Everyone has their own freedom..why my previous group suddenly isolate me..without telling me the reason..like being sentence to death without being told what crime I committed..even prisoner got that 'yellow ribbon' 2nd chance dun they.
What great crime have I committed that I should be treated in such a way.
Never mind. Time will prove.

Thus I decided to drag myself to class to study my fav subject. Why waste my money becuz of others? I told myself, I am just going to be a happy me.
Just as I was still abit down before the class..
God dropped me a golden coin...
Suddenly saw in my email a notice from my facebook that my long lost 'fav' lecturer has added me to his facebook..
hee..its so surprise to be seeing a busy man like him to be in the facebook..

Thus this verse in the bible came to me.."Time to lose and time to be found."
I might have lost certain things I treasured very much in life..
but in due time..it will come back..

When I start counting my pennies..I have more than what I lost...
I made a PROFIT!!!
hahahaha....
Cheers,
Angeline

No comments: