Friday, October 10, 2008

The beauty of the little ones..

Jesus said "Let the little ones come to me."

Many times in life..we often wanted to go back to our childhood days..
The time when things looks so bright, fun and beautiful..

People often using black and white to represent the childhood days..and colour to describe the present times...
What do you think?

To me...Childhood days should be in colours whereas present time should be in black and white..

Why so?
Reason is simple:
Children are happier because they only remember the good things and easily forgot the unhappy things..
But of cuz unless there are really terrible things that happens in their childhood..
Children are happy because they are simple and easy to satisfy.
As men grows up..the level of greed and wanting in men increase..
That's the reason why..many are lack of smiles on their face..esp at this time of crisis..(You should know what I mean right?)

Here are some pics found in David's facebook..
I believe he wouldn't mind me sharing a few nice pics he took during his recent trip to Australia as he visited my godson and my good friends in Melbourne..

Here are some pics I like:

Like Father Like Son (David & his son)


My Godson(Eugene) his dad & mum (my buddies-Peter & Sandra) and of cuz May(David's Wife, also my buddy) and her son, Declan.



The world has changed!!! Boys turn to do grocery shopping...hee...:P

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do!

No comments: