Sunday, October 26, 2008

I loooooooove Children!!!!

I felt really blessed recently..
I am very grateful to God for everything...
esp that things is getting brighter for me each day..
There is no words to express how grateful and thankful I am to God our Lord Jesus.
Indeed..

At times of difficulties and hardship..
when things doesn't goes well...
are we reminded that we have to and can only do our best and rely on God for the rest. God is good.

This week..I am really happy...not becuz I only have to concentrate in my preparation for this semester's coming exam..but I also got to meet up and spend some time with my godson Eugene and his parents, my buddies Peter & Sandra last nite.


I was overjoyed hearing my godson Eugene calling me gan ma (godmother).
I only get to see him once a year..




At first he was kind of shy..but after we went for dinner and I bought him a toy car..he started to get closer to me..we started talking and play the car together..This boy is soooooo handsome..in real person...hee..
Poor Peter,Eugene's dad..was having fever yesterday..but he was feeling better after drinking the herbal drink I bought for him...And as for sandra, she was having sore throat..I bought a herbal drink for her too..but she didn't drink while I was with them..Hope they are feeling better.

This morning I wake up early to play with my niece Ting Ting..
and brought her downside for a swim.



I just enjoy spending time with children..
cuz I looooooooooooove children very much...
Many are amazed by my patient towards children...

To me, its not really about patient...
since I looooooove them so much...Patient comes naturally when you just love them soooo much...To me,being with them is the happiest thing for me..its something I always look forward to...
esp those very active and hard to manage ones...hee..
will have sense of satisfaction to be able to managed them.

Peter and Sandra told me..its must be my lucky day..
Eugene is very choosey who he mixed around with...
and he seems to like me alot...
we click so well..and becuz I understand about children...its easier for me to managed him...

Oh..Lord I pray that I can set up my own family and have my own children soon..

I was asking God and myself...am I starting to get greedy..??
Now that things is turning out well for me....in almost every aspect...
except in relationship...still empty....
I started to look forward and long for it...
Well...just a thot...anyway..I have no time too...

No comments: