Wednesday, October 22, 2008

God is good!!!

This morning when my two bosses stepped into the office..
the first thing they said was...
I looked very exhausted...
and asked me why...is everything okie??

I told them I was overstressed...din sleep for two days..
They asked if I was stressed by work or study..
I said both...

They were very concern..and understanding..before they left the office today..
they told me must relax and go back and sleep well tonite..

God is good...I called the school regarding my appeal to the examination board
to exempt me from retaking that two subjects..due to that 'unfortunate' happening to me back then.
Tho the UK University has not come to a conclusion..but they allow me to defer my supplementary paper till they bring up my case during their General Meeting in december..then decide..

Thus at least for this coming exam..I will just need to focus on my current 3 subjects..
God pls help me to do well for these subjects I pray.
Brother and Sister in Christ do keep Angeline in your prayer too okie..
God will bless you..and Angeline promise to work hard for this exam.

God is good and gracious..
I think I can finally get back to my sleep tonite..no more nightmare..or bad dreams..
will try to relax myself and take it with a normal heart.
RELaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..............

Thanks everyone for your prayer..
God bless,
Angeline

No comments: