Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1st deal celebration!!!


I was delighted!!!
Today after meeting clients, I went back to office for a short celebration for clinching my 1st Infrared Camera deal!!! Hurray!!!

As I am new in this company so, this is my first deal for Infrared Camera, a pretty new product for our company to distribute in Asia...yet its the world leading brand in the aspect of Thermal Cameras.

Boss mentioned that we will open a red wine to celebrate upon my 1st clinch of this InfraCam. And so, everyone was delighted when the PO came in today!!!

I bought some finger food back for a little celebration to give my colleagues and bosses a treat!!! And boss opens the red wine as promised...hee..

Hippee Hurray!!!
I am looking forward to clinching the others in hand too...

No comments: