Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pre-exam stress...

I am experiencing Pre-Exam stress...
Feel dizzy recently...

Feeling out of breath...
Lost of appetite..
I guess I will be losting weight..
Don't feel like eating anything.....
Everything become tasteless....
Basically forcing myself to eat.....

Can't even sleep the entire night......
wanted to wait up and do some revision becuz I feel like its a waste of time..
laying there and can't sleep...
But for my health sake...I did some exercise and force myself to lay in bed the entire nite...

Exam is exactly one month or should I say less than one more away.
Tho already started revision...
But also trying to cope with my work.....haiz..

God pls grant me extra energy, strength and wisdom ..and most importantly..good health..

All I can do now is taking one step at a time to handle one by one.
God will never give us more than what we can handle.
:) GANBATTE!

No comments: