Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When you are sick:-(

Feverish! Cold! Aching! Dizzy! Have you fallen sick before? How do you feel when you are sick or unwell? Me? On mc today. Wasn't feeling well since a week or two ago. Felt as if experiencing instant earthquake shake, unstable for a while every now and then. Doctor told me I must Rest. Not enough probable rest. But stubborn me insist to work from home to ease the inconvenient due to my absent in office. Even tho bosses, friends, colleague asked me not to worry just rest well but i have so much to do in hand, work study exam. Feels like wasting time. But God seems to force me to rest becuz din bring laptop charger home so can only work short time till battery flat. And body feels feverish once i start working a short while, head hurts eyes hurts. Tho heart is stubborn to towards taking rest but no choice. Can't wait to get back to work. I must be crazy. Maybe because i been thru alot, i treasure my present job and good bosses and colleague even more. Now must sleep to get well, tho i never sleep so early before unless very sick. Sickness makes one weak and impatient. I don't like! I guess only when i am sick, will i missed having a man by my side to shower me with love and care. If not I am a strong woman. Well, no special man right now, i just need to take care of myself. I have lots of things in hand, cannot afford to be sick:-) Angeline must get well soon, fully charged to run longer path! Gambatte. In this world family and friends are really important. But God is most important as He is the One who gives us all. Thank you Lord! Amen!

No comments: