Monday, October 6, 2008

Life is a grace!!!

Exhausted I was...resting my entire body onto the seat of the train as I travel back to my brother's place after class..

Listening to a mixture of christian songs..
just 3 songs, one sung by children, one jazzy christian song and another Chinese christian song which you probably are listening to it right now as you read this blog.

As I listen to these songs...
there are many flash backs of my life...
reflecting on my life journey...
there seems to be endless Ups and Downs in life..
Many which people consider as 'bad happenings'....
To an extend..some might even say..ya..Angeline's life seems to have lots of 'bad happenings'..

But what touches me most at this moment as I listen to the hymns and ponder on the lyrics...
I was moved to tears...
My life...is one that is full of grace....
In fact, my entire life is the Grace of God..which somehow along the journey, I seem to forget about this..
As I reflect back how God lead me thru the valley of death..
How God heard my prayer and extended my life just as I was dying of dengue ten over years ago..
How time after time when things seems so bad...
how God pull me thru all those diffioult times...
My life is not about the 'mishaps' but its a life of GRACE.
In fact, the more 'mishaps' one has..the more GRACE one experience.

I am blessed..becuz my entire life is filled with Grace from God..time after time..
Suddenly..all those sadness, fear, worries...turns into gratefulness..and thanksgiving...and most of all PEACE.

Many comfort and told me that I am a strong person!
But I tell you the truth...
Angeline is not strong at all...
Its my God, Lord Jesus who is Strong!
Its He who gives me the strength for each and everyday of my life..
Helps me to face all those mountains of trials..and sufferings...in my life..
To Him I gained power to survive and pass over those valleys and mountains in my life. I cannot imagine how my life will be without Him.

All I can say now is "THANK U LORD FOR ALL UR GRACE, MERCY AND LOVE. THANKS FOR UR FAITHFULNESS WHEN EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO LEAVE ME OR DOUBTED ME."
ITS BECUZ OF U THAT I AM ALIVE!
Since you have brought me even thru the valley of death..what else should I fear?
Why should I even doubt.
Its not more about me and my ability.
But Lord You who gives me life and breath and strength for each day!
In You Lord that I live and shall continue to live and smile till the day my mission is completed, that I shall return to see Your face once again.

Thank U Lord!
Amen!

No comments: