Monday, May 26, 2008

Taken for granted..

Recently I got upset easily...
ya..the 'force' is strong...as claimed by my classmates about me today...

I was held up by one of the African students today..
Recently they got me very upset...
I 'hate' the way they take my kindness of the 'extra mile' I took for them as Jesus' teaching..for granted..

I have been very nice and patience with these groups of Nigerian Students who studied at the school near my workplace.
They comes in frequently to our store for our printing service.
However, many times, they took it for granted that I will be kind enough to make adjustment for them to make sure their assignment is done properly or aligned properly esp when I am a prefectionist.

I got angry each time when they can do it better for printing but they are too lazy and take it for granted and insisted 'begging' me to do it for them like today...insisted that i think of a way to help them print out their assignments and how to put their assignments in a way to present..
I got very angry esp when they are even lazy to transfer their files to their thumbdrive and tell me they give me the permission to do so.
I told them off...
"Its not about you giving me permission! Its your responsibility to get things ready when you want me to print. I got lots of stuff to do. I can't do it for you!"
And worst of all...they will ask "what have you got to do?"
I told them "I am not reporting to you. Why should I even tell you what I have in hand to you!"
"You guys just get your assignments ready and I will just printed. Don't always take my kindness for granted. I hate it when people take my kindness for granted!"

I dun care if they are Black or they are huge in their build..If you dun do your part..why should I help you. I can teach you the skill. But you must learn! Obviously these guys are not learning. Many times, they insist to have things done their ways with pls...thank you..sorry...
I take no more of such 'bull shit' I am sorry..

Esp when I have tons of things in hand..and the profit I made from printing these students work do not justisfy to the time I have to spend on them.
I could have done something which brings in more revenue for my church bookstore doing something more important than these.

I am just doing them a service and a favour..
If these guys dun improve in their attitude..I will stop this printing service for them...like my sup advised me to....
Its only out of kindness I will doing this for this students..charging them at only half the price their school if charging them for printing in the school.

Oh God...give me the patient!!!!!!! So that I can bear a good testimony..
dun let me get so angry with these people...
I am angry becuz of their attitude...
LAZY FELLOWS...
wants people to spoon-feed them...

Seriously I am always happy to share my knowledge and skill with people who are sincere to learn..And I am very patient to them...
Ask my Co-workers you will know...

If you are not serious and sincere in learning...pardon me "Dun waste my Time! My time is precious man!"

From Angry 'Angel'

No comments: