Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Beginning...





Wow..Since last nite..in class..I wasn't able to shut down my smile......
hee......never take that much smiles...wishes...and blessings...than this.......

First thing I open my eyes.......I saw my mailbox filled with lots of birthday wishes from all the people in my Past and present Youth Fellowship from my church....and even from Sandra, my buddy whose way in Melbourne Auz now...
Wow....feeling soooooooo sweet.........and touched....
its as if...waking up, finding yourself in a room surrounded by lots of bright and colurful flowers..............................
WOW!!! God is sooooooooo............Goooooooooooooooooood ever......
Thank you Lord for all these wonderful people in my life.....

This is indeed a wonderful start for my birthday...
This year is indeed gonna be more colourful...
Thanks for giving me these smiles from the beginning of today...

No comments: