Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday!!!




Today before Class, 'Luffy' 'Cat' & Me met at Cafe Cartel in PS for dinner to celebrate my belated birthday as well as 'Luffy' passing his driving last week.

We had a quick yet enjoyable dinner at Cafe Cartel. As usual the food at Cafe Cartel was great! Its blessed to have new Kakis esp in our Uni.

Today's Quantitative Methods of Information Management (Statistic) is really tough..
After slacking for two weeks or so...I totally lost track and went totally blank when we were asked to work on the question papers given in the class today.
We were told to finish each questions in like about 5 to 15 mins..
very stressful...its as if exam..very tense up..
We were all feelings sooooo stressed up....

Suddenly all these sums and formulas seems so alien to me..Oh God help me...
I felt so 'hopeless' and started to worry about this subject.
There is soooooooo much to study yet soooooooooo little time to practice..and understand....
Our lecturer teaches like bullet train.............
Super-fast....
I realised that I am not the only one who can't catch up............
Really praying hard that all of us will pass this semester....

'Luffy' managed to do all the sums pretty fast....
I guess he did his home-work...
Must ask him to teach us............
He is very helpful actually....
A very kind guy.
He even proposed for us to start a study group together one month before our exam..which I agree...but I better start revising so that I won't be a burden to them. Hopefully I can get all the formula and key words right really soon.

This sat is the last class for QMIM then comes Accounting...which I hated most..
Once Accounts starts..its gonna be worst...having to cope to accounts and practice QMIM and Socialogy before our Exam in July...

Btw...Thanks Cat & Luffy for the wonderful birthday dinner treat... :)
Hee..thanks to these two friendly scorpions..

No comments: