Sunday, May 25, 2008

Funny video

After a week of hard studying..I decided to give myself a day or two off.
I have been sooooo busy which i actually missed my god daughter's birthday till she celebrated her belated one today in Church...Silly me still ask whose birthday when her mum ask me to wait to celebrate the birthday together..
Sorry lah my darling...
Godma..me..went to quickly get the present she wanted from me the last time we went out...will give her next week.

She is soooo sweet..prepared goodies bag for all the children and a special one for me..her Gan ma.
Thanks dear...so sweet of you..muck muck..
After getting her present..I went home and kept myself busy watching those Korean series I downloaded from Veoh TV which I have no time to watch..

Thereafter came across this cute interesting short video which I thot of sharing with you to bring on a little smile..esp to cast out your Monday blue...
Oh and I read Sandra's blog too...
Haven't read her blog for a while..been sooo sooo busy with studies...

Tomolo got Account class after work..
See you guys in class...
Have a great week ahead..!!!

Sit back and enjoy...with some popcorns maybe..and have a quick laugh..hahaha..



Online Videos by Veoh.com

Especially for Sandra who is sick of cooking...nowadays :P and all those who needed a quick laughing jab...hee...

In case u r wondering..what is this abt..its abt this weird looking grandson DOMO ..after hearing his rabbit grandpa say that the dishes in the tv looked nice..out of filiar..tried to cook the same dish..for his grandpa..which as u can see..ended up frightening his grandpa..hahaha

No comments: