Monday, May 19, 2008

Simple Woman Simple Dreams


Do you have a dream?
What is your dream?

Three years ago, someone asked me during our 2nd date out..
"What is your dream?"
I told that person my humble little dream of being a housewife.
He encourages me not to give up and pursue this little dream of mine.

That was the first time in my life, someone sincerely asked me about my dream and sincerely accepted it and even to a point encourages me.

That nite, I kept pondering about his question and was touched by his sincerity.
The next day after church, I received an email from him telling me, he couldn't sleep missing me..This sparks up my in hope in this man, thinking maybe he could be the one.

Not sure if the world changes a person or a person changes the world...
after 3 years..thing changed...everything was left behind..somewhere..

My little dream of being good housewife, creating a warm and cosy place for my hubby to rest and look forward to after a busy day..went in vain.
All I wanted to be was a simple housewife with a husband who loves me deeply..appreciate me and my hardwork...
doing up the house, cooking nice meals for him....
go to church together..
bring up children in Christ...
Building a Christian family.....
spending our free time together.....
resting on each other's shoulder or lap as the other does his/her reading...
enjoy the quiet moments together...
with a word or two such as "I love you" "Thank you honey."
That simple..

I am contented with all these simplest things in life..
however, sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to achieve.

At times you after you put in all you have...
you realised that all is in vain...

If you ask if I still keep this little dream of mine..
I guess...I don't know anymore...
or I should say..."I gave up." cuz I did my best..but it didn't work out...

Is the future hopeful for me?
Yes it is..in terms of career and other stuff...
but in term of relationship..or being a simple woman with a simple dream..
I left that in the past..
till maybe if really a man who truly loves me..comes knocking at my door again someday and stays with me forever...

Maybe..

(p.s. I missed him..but..well...life goes on..)
YOu know I love this song which I place here "Way Back into Love" Its exactually how I feel...
:) still finding my way..its really a looooooooooooooooooooooong way...............
I know I am still struggling with it..
each time I think I have done it..
it came back again...
just have to keep trying...
WAY BACK INTO LOVE...

Hopefully my new love will come really soon...
that will probably get me out "immediately" since I am a devoted person.

No comments: