Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sweet 34th Birthday dinner at New York New York



Yesterday was my 34th Birthday!!!
Hee...strange huh...many who are at my age be it men or women..mainly women..will be very secretive about their age.
For Me, I am not.

Reason is simple...Age is but numbers to me. Seriously...I am not good with numbers..
Haha...& best of all...I have a young heart and a young look, which is really God's blessing to me.

I had a wonderful Birthday party last nite with all my buddies..

First I met up with Lihwa and Gilbert at New York New York for my so-called birthday dinner. We haven't met up for months.
I signed up for a member card yesterday to get 10% discount for that meal plus a $15 discount off the bill plus a bottle of red wine..isn't that cool....basically I got my dinner for free...
To my surprise was..the staff actually gave me a surprise birthday celebration..as they suddenly came up to my table with this special heart shape 'cake' with a candle and started singing birthday song to me...


I was so.......touched and filled with joy!!!





God is good....
:)

No comments: