Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cutest Birthday Cake

Hey...guess what...
This year....I had the cutest birthday cake in my entire life...hahaha

My Tenant got his friend to help him buy a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday in advance last wed (tho my actual birthday falls on 9 May)..
When asked who is it for..he said..for the "小妹" Little girl downstair..
In my office..I am the youngest..so they always call me xiao mei... and call my sup..xiao jie..
I guess his friend thot its really for little girl and so..he got this cute cake for me..which really makes me laugh......
Hahaha..


But well...that's interesting...cuz who on earth at my age will ever get such a cute cake for her birthday isn't it..hahaha..

I am really blessed to have people around who dotes me soooo much..
"Thank you Lord Jesus!"

No comments: