Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!

Hello everyone,

Hope its not too late to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas & a very Happy & blessed New Year!

May our Lord bless u and ur family a healthy, joyful, peaceful & wonderful 2010!!!
Cheers:)
------------------------------------------------

A little update on how I spent this years Christmas:
Schedule was crazy cuz I have oversea guest who came in during the Christmas week..
no chance to finish Christmas shopping...owed lots of people presents..
Didn't even managed to get the present for my dad and little bro..
Had to get my sis to help me to do the last min shopping on Christmas eve...and can't believe it..I made my decision on which to buy over a video call..haha...

Then picked my sis and bro up from home to go to my brother's place to spend our christmas together...
Did up a quick christmas tree on the wall with my 2 years old niece..since we have no christmas tree this year...and then had all the presents place underneath...that 2D christmas tree..

We exchange the present and since this is the first Christmas for my niece, she was so excited with all the deco and presents..and volunteer to help us put all the presents underneath the christmas tree, then help us to pick our presents and opening up for us...we had great fun!!! :)

Supposed to do Movie marathon..but was too exhausted..knocked out before Christmas..
Went to Christmas Service early in the morning with Mum & little brother then to our usual (1000 people) Christmas lunch at the Chinese Restaurant after the service.

Thereafter went home take a quick nap...
Then went to meet my bestfriend and the ladies as well as one Italian guy to dine in a wonderful Italian restaurant.
The people (esp the boss of the restaurant), the ambience and best of all the food..was great!!!

We did our gift exchange as well...Had a wonderful time! Thanks for the arrangement for that special dinning experience..and best of all..it cost us less of 40bucks each. Cool isn't it??? hee...

Hope ur Christmas was great!!!

No comments: