Friday, January 15, 2010

A scar in the past is to heal the wound in the future

Ever complaint why you fell and hurt yourself?

Ever complaint the ugly scar that is left on you?

Ever wonder why did we have to fall and hurt ourselves before we really learnt our lesson?

Ever wonder what if we didn't fall, would things be different?

There seems to be lots of presumption out there....what if...what if..what if...
But in actual fact....as a christian....I believed that everything happened (like the bible said..) for the good of those who love HIM (GOD).

You probably would think how could this be possible?
If God loves me He wouldn't have allowed me to fall down and hurt myself....

Well...let's take a look at our human nature...our sinful and rebellious nature...
could you recall..how many times when your parents or senior advised you not to do something because you would get hurt...Did it ever really get into you???
Most of the time, we took it for granted and instead of thanking them...we complaint that they were too nosey or being too naggy....

So what's the best way to train a child so that he or she would not make the same mistake again?
How to describe to a child the degree of pain he/she would experience if she was not careful..and fell? Answer : "NO WAY!!!"

So in order for a baby to learn how to walk...he or she would have to experience fall many times till he/she finally managed his/her first walk in his/her life...
If the parent was to be afraid that the child might hurt himself or herself thus refused to let him or her learned to walk...what would eventually be the end result of this child?
I guess u probably could know the answer...

Well..same goes for we HUMAN...
God loves us...thus He allowed certain degree of 'hurt' to be presented..
Imagine..would you really listen to God when He told U not to lie..as lying is sin..Sin brings hurt to others and yourself. It hurts God as well...seeing His precious children getting hurt.

Well...Did anyone really listen?
Men lied to get their way through but lived in fear...worrying that one day the lie would be exposed..Thus one lie would followed by another...and another.... eventually....left no remedy.

I learned many of my lessons from my past failure...but all these failures...eventually became a tool which I used to encourage and advise people around me...which eventually from this 'negative'...it became something 'positive'.

Thus every scar is there for a reason...
and every scar is there as a reminder of the past...and heals the wound of the future...
Each fall made us a better and stronger person, don't you think so?

I am who I am..not because..I never fall....never got hurt...never got lost....never......XXX
but because....I have chosen to pick up my courage to stand up again...and keep walking till I reach my destination...(with faith in God and strength from the Lord).

You probably have heard this thousand times if you are my regular reader..
A loser is not one who falls...but the one who falls and have no courage to get up....

So...my friend..I urge you...Be Strong and courageous...Trust in the Lord, for our Lord is Almighty God...The creator of Heaven and Earth!

No comments: