Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pen Pal

When was the last time you got a pen pal?
To me its like ages...

Recently I got myself a pen pal from States:)
This feeling is strange..as if I was back to my school days where I had pen pal..
except that those days..we really used pen to write letters to someone we never really knew nor seen.

The excitement of writing and waiting to receive each other's letter is the best part.

Whether you believe it or not...
This reminds me of my first boyfriend back then..(of cuz not during school days)..

My first boyfriend was a very sweet guy...he is someone who is very close to my heart. Our love was simple and pure..
Each day we had endless things to talk to each other...
We meet each other face to face...talking non-stop...
even after he returns home..we will talk on the phone for hours...till 3am or so before we willing hang up the phone to get to some sleep..

And best part of it...
We wrote love letters to each other....haha..even tho we see each other almost everyday...chat on the phone for hours...
yet we just didn't seem to get enough of it...
I love reading his love letters...its sweet and heart warming...
The letters often ends up in few pages long...

Sad to say...nowadays..you hardly can find any one that genuine to do such sweet stuff...they probably will think you are crazy..or its a waste of time...

However, never do one realised that..its the simplest thing in life..which will leaves the sweetest memories....

Frankly speaking...each time as I open my mailbox...I was secretly hoping that some sweet secret admirer might just drop me a sweet mail in my mailbox....
but....hm...will it add sweetness to my days..or will it frighten me off....hahaha...

Hope you enjoy this short sweet story from me today:)
Sweet dreams:)

No comments: