Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2010 everyone!!!!
May the Lord shower you & your family with love, grace and blessings thru-out this year!!!

How did you spend your New Year?
Haha..I was working full day and even Over-time on New Year Eve..hahaha..can you believe it???
But its fine cuz I love my job :)

Went to pick dad, sis and little bro to meet my brother and his family for New Year dinner in a simple and affortable restaurant.

Thereafter, we went to my brother's place stayed over nite..supposed to go for watchnite service in Church..but Sorry Lord I was too tired..after working full day and OT..

However I did my thanksgiving prayer to the Lord on my own...Thank you Lord once again..even tho last year was a year of many economy crisis but you blessed me and my family with abundance..Pray for the salvation of my entire family..that they will all become your children and share this salvation one day:)
Forgive me for all my sins and help me to become a better person with better character and more like U in many ways...

Pray that the Lord will continue to bless me and my family in this 2010.
And if there should be any glory..May all the glory be given to my Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank u Lord for everything! Amen.

Now..back to where I was..
Went to watch Avatar 3D in Century Square..heard was a great show!!!
We watched midnite last nite..
Show was great but we were disappointed as the screen in that cinema was not huge enough and good enough for 3D shows..even tho that is my fav cinema...
The 3D spec was too heavy also..unlike the ones by GV.
Sound effect wasn't too great too!!

But overall..it was a nice show..enjoyed the show...
Experience learnt first day of 2010..to watch 3D..I need to go to a better cinema with bigger screen and better sound system..and chose a seat nearer to the screen..hahaha...

I am wanna watch Alvin & the Chipmunks with my 3 godchildren late this evening at my fav cinema again..but well..since this is not a 3D show..I am sure it will turn out great!!! hee..

Now time to take a little nap...
Nitey nite:)
Muck!!!
btw..

Missed u very much Sandra, Peter and my dear god son E.T in Melbourne:)
Pray that after I graduate..I can visit you again...
Love u always:)
Angeline (ganma)..

No comments: