Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not Good???

Remember once my boss told us that she was very puzzled when our Japanese Business partner told her that she was not good last week...
She was thinking why he said she wasn't good...only after some clarification...she finally understand what he meant by 'you were not good last week'...what he meant was...You were not feeling well last week...hee..

I wasn't feeling well yesterday..or should I say...on Tuesday 1am...when suddenly coldness struck me...I was shivering like never before....couldn't control that level of shivers in me....
I prayed for God to help me....suddenly I just felt so cold...that I couldn't endured...and I had to put on my winter jacket and socks to warm myself up alittle.

Shortly after I took panadol...I vomitted....
As it was really late passed midnite around 1am...I couldn't call my bosses thus...I tried to go online with my mobile and found one of my boss still online working...
so I told him that I was feeling very sick out of sudden...
he told me to take my temperature..maybe I am down with high fever again..and asked if there is anyone taking care of me or if anyone at home know I am not well...I told him that I told my little brother to check on me next day morning..in case something really happened to me..
Boss told me to admit myself to A&E if I am running high fever...

You probably might be wondering why was he so worried...why...1st because my bosses are really nice and caring people...2nd..it was not the first time that I was running high fever...
The other time when I suspected myself having H1N1...I was also running high fever of 38 to 39 degrees for a numbers of day...but thank God it wasn't H1N1.
Bosses keep reminding me to take care of myself...because they know that even when I am running high fever of 39 degree I cannot stop myself from working at home..
You probably would say I am crazy or workaholic...I guess I am...this is because I do not like to waste my time doing nothing...unless I am too weak to do anything...

Like yesterday...I slept whole day..but on off...I will check company email through my mobile to know what is going on in my office...

So what actually happened to me yesterday?
I was down with gastric flu...and slight fever...37.7 degree..not so bad..but the whole body was aching, so did my eyes..and my head...
Doctor said..my blood pressure was kind of low...so I need rest.
She gave me two days mc..but I went back to work today...as I had lots of things to follow up at work...Boss asked me to go back early to rest..but I told them I was fine.

Today...suddenly good and bad happened in my office...
That new staff was finally fired...She packed her stuff and left after lunch..
Tho she has the capability to work..but her character really couldn't make it...
She is not humble to learn or admit she is wrong...each time when someone try to correct her, she will bombare you with lots of self defence statements...
Today..she really throw the killer bomb on my bosses and herself...which caused her early release....It was somehow a relief for all of us...

Hence lesson learnt is..not only should one has the capability..but also a good character..
But I am really impressed by how my bosses handles such situation.
I wish I can be like them somehow...otherwise..it would be very hard for me to manage people.
This is something which I would really want to learn.

But Seriously..seeing such happened...It somehow makes me worried if one day..such a ball would be thrown at me...:((

No comments: